COMMIN IN !!!

Kommentare

  1. Well - as far as things go - I will be ready to start the new trip.
    After nearly thirty years living in Babylon - tortured and maltreated by situation.
    Spending most of the time in the coercive system of health treatment - which only means being forcely held in a prison without bars.
    I am only waiting for green light - given by my attorneys for finacial reason.
    Then I am free and autonom ... ready to go !!!
    See ya soon !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Since five weeks now - my fellow SPIKE - a Husky - Shepardmix is gone ...
    He showed up in the animalasylum brought and held by the police.
    Since three weeks he is sold to someone - nobody will tell me.
    O.K. - I believe this is an "insidejob" of the police for reasons I don't follow.
    After all - Iwill see if I succeed by law - because it is a big big lie they used to take him away.

    SPKE - I will try whatever I can to get you free ... !!!!

    See ... : https://wylfandspike.jimdo.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog