Guyana The Hidden Paradise 2014

Kommentare

  1. Guyana - the home of my " Indigo Girl " I loved back on Trinidad in 1985 - and who gave birth to our child then.
    Unfortunately we lost contact - but there was not a single day - I did not think of them in the past.
    Lately I found her trace in the U.S. - where she spend 6 years imprisoned in the womans ward in Miami - but was released two years ago.
    Now - I could not find her trace in the States anymore - she must have left for the Islands or to British Guyana - where her family is based.
    Eventually I am somewhat like a Grandfather already - possibilities are !!!

    So please - if you - Liz - read these words - please ring me up immedeately : +49 30 914 57 304

    O.K. --- I am waiting since 1986 to get in contact with you desperately !!!!!

    Ulf

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog